When first snow came,
We promised that we are going to walk together this street but now it's empty street.
I'm holding our small rings and our mass memories.
What's wrong?
What hates me.
I can't think about it.
You may like her more because she is better than me in everyway.Please tell me that you are sorry or you miss me.Even if we cannot go back to the way things used to be.You look so much happier So I'll back off one step back.
I don't
make you smile so it's useless holding you back.
I'm
not the one that makes your heart beats.
Please tell me that you are sorry or you miss me.
Even if
we cannot go back to the way things used to be.
You look so much happier So I'll back off one step back.
It's not true isn't it?
I know that everything, I was so scared.
But I denyed.
I'm sorry, You might be hurt too.
I don't want to see you even by accident, as you two are so good together.
I'm
alright.Even
you are not mine, I will
keep an eye on you.
I won't forget you so fast because I'm such a slow woman.
♥ 6:14:00 PM