I don’t really think people can change. You know, at the end of the day, you are who you are. And at the end of the day, it’s probably who you’ve always been.
To be honest, the reason why I didn’t want that night to end was because I wasn’t faking a smile, for the first time in a really long while.
I’m looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
—Winnie the Pooh
If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
—Winnie the Pooh.
I just want to be with you so badly. Like for real. I am afraid to love. But if i don't open it up, I will not know the happiness.
♥ 11:30:00 PM