<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27311455?origin\x3dhttp://blueberriesmelts.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
rely on me.
i'm your soul.

Your photo here.

I am who i am. myself.hates
thankew yay yay yay :]

strike out.

tammy, going on 21.
luv listenin' to good music
luv being happy
luv her family
Wants you
Will work hard for her goals
My aim for you to ask me

hearts talking.


oh barcardi rocks.


alternative exits.

x[Angela]x
x[Ashley]x
x[Jiaqian]x
x[Jasmine]x
x[Casherine]x
x[Eliza]x
x[Ken]x
x[Eileen]x
x[Huisien]x
x[Firdaus]x
x[Stella]x
x[Kwangwei]x
x[Jia en]x
x[Xinyi]x
x[Notti]x
x[Shawna]x
x[Zack]x
x[James]x
x[Vicki]x

Your tunes and my singing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


my days, not yours.

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
July 2011
August 2011

thank you.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Words that I did not wanted to say to you.
Please read here.

I don't expect any forgive from you.
Because I don't deserve it.

This will be the last time I will be writing about us.
I rememeber when we got together.
We are filled with love. a lot.=)
I was always so excited to say about us.
Us.
When working, i felt blissed.
Really blissed.

Knowing you are concern.
A lot.
And there was so much of love.
Every smses u sms me. sometimes we don't need to show in order to show how much we love the person.
I believe letting u go from is the best i can give u.

Here is the sms which make me smile. Even till now.
Because of this pharse
-" You are already living in my heart"=)
and this sms.
" I miss my dear hui xiang, I miss your smile dear. I miss your hug. I miss your kisses. I miss your fragrance. I miss the way you look at me. I miss the act sad face that you always make just to get my attention. I miss your voice. I miss your singing. I miss the way you laugh. I miss your morning msg to me everyday. I miss the afternoon lunch call when you have the free time. I miss the way you that you kept asking how much i miss you.=) I just want to keep saying I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you and the lists goes on=) hehe. Thats how much i miss my hui xiang everyday=)"

Remember?
I can see what you did. Not that I don't.
" Each person you meet, comes into your life either for a reason, a season or a lifetime"

You ask me a question just now.
I now reply you.
If i close my eyes what i see, I see your nice eyes. always and never stop staring at me.
Your lips which are warm and soft always wanting mine for more.
Your strong hand that you want to hold mine always.
Your heart is so big. and kind which is always non-stop loving me.
and you make me realised. There are love everywhere.
and you also make realised I need to chersih a lot of people.
You make me to a better person.
U may not know. But I do see that in myself.

But you also created me. To be a bad person to let me go off you.
Sorry but I am selfish.
Sometimes it is not love that detemines if a couple should stay togther. Love just flavours the whole relationship. It's about being able to live with each other, being comfortable with each other. It's about fusing 2 person's lives into one. It's about what kind of future both of you want and what kind of family both of you would like to create. It's about having your ideal partner to have that ideal family.

It's about 2 people being together.

Each of us has the power to decide on our every move and the decision we make is in our own hands.
You decide who and what you want to be.
You decide what kind of person you want to be with.
You decide what you can accpet and what you cannot in a relationship.
You decide what you can change or do to improve your relationship.
You decide what your limits are.
You decide if this person is to be your husband/wife.
You decide if the guy/girl you're with is someone you still want to be with.
You decide if you want to end the relationship or continue.

Honestly, if I had one more life, I want to return when i was younger.
So that i can cherish you once more and be with you again.=)
I will not forget everything. Thanks Baby=)
You are the first guy who send me breakfast.
You are the first guy whom send me flowers.
You are the only guy who I believe in love=) and taught me to cherish.
You are the only guy I will feel gulity and sad when I broke up. But sometimes it is better for both of us=).

Thank you.


11:19:00 PM