For today, I learn to step back.
Real Back.
So much backwards that.
I look at why people want to keep their real faces.
Maybe is time. To learn to put false faces.
To me, I don't like to put.
If i put, that means I don't treat you a friend.
To me, you are just someone i know that all.
I hate being a part time doll for you to be accompany
Play or have fun.
If you treat me as a friends, please treat me as a friend.
I had enough.
About planning for future, I think i am capable for doing it myself.
one thing i hate about is people lookin down.
Another part, when i say i will do it, means i will. But may take a longer time.
Because I am using my own money and i also using for others.
Sometimes, you will only know yourself the best.Noone really knows the real you.
♥ 11:10:00 PM