After 3 months of working , I gotta to admit. I got used to it.
But. we got to leave one day. and my grades was kind of bad.
And i am not going to talk it over and over again-.-"
Kinda of pissed.
Hahas. the only thing i know is.
It is not how you treat them or how they treat you. It is how bias they can be=)Just catch a movie with my bf.
Shrek4 I thought it would be a funny show.
End up It was a touching show.
The show is about cherishing your time with your family and friends.
Even though it is a everyday thing, it can be boring at times.
But the show is saying.
Though it is boring, we don't see how much we are being valued and how much we are worth in other people's eyes.We don't see it on the surface, but. we always always know it when we lose it.But why do we know when we lose it?Sometimes in life, we just got to live to the fullest.I accept things that is right now.But for love, It is real hard. But i am trying my best.I don't want to change it anymore.baby, just let you know. while watching the movie, when sherk told fiona, you used to believe all those stuffs. She said, it was the past.If you ask me this question, do i believe in love. I can say No.I wan to. But. honestly after so much, i fear a lot. which i say no.But baby dun worry, i still love you. but i dun put in much effort as in the past. I know it is unfair to you, and I am sorry for that.But I duno how or when i will believe it again.Cuz. the fear will be always there.And it is within myself.i am just sorry.I tear a lot in the movie just now.=(
♥ 1:37:00 AM