What am I w/o you?
I don't know.
I don't wish to answer, don't wish to know even.
We do have our own differences.
But I wish we can be just right.
Not continuing.
I don't know how to face
Don't know to handle with it.
It seems like I am avoiding or just scare.
Believe me.
It is all in my mind that is confused.
Too much to think about.
The past which leads me like this.
Sorry.
If one day, I let you go first. I am sorry.
But if you let me go. I just treated that I am really worthless.
I just sometimes will feel wore out.
I try to understand.
I just only begin to see the real you.
I am just a girl who lives in a tiny bottle.
Hoping, to be save but. I realised. I am not simple to be save.
Crack the bottle. I will die.
Pull me out. I will die too.
I need the bottle for the time being.
To cover myself. with protection.
♥ 1:52:00 PM