
We just have a problem.
Maybe you don't see it.
But I do.
Everytime we go out, you will talk about what your best girlfrend likes.
Maybe I am jealous.
Maybe I am not used to it.
But.
It makes me feel like I am your friend who accompanies you to eat. while you talk about your gf.
What she likes, what she do, what you buy for her.
Do you ever think how i felt?
I feel I am more like a friend than a gf.
I don't think you are in love with me honesty.
I feel I am more like a friend.
I am sorry if i am straight foward.
But honesty.
Do you know what i like?
Dislike?
What I like to do?
What I like to see?
Maybe some. But do you spoke to others about me?
I assume maybe when you are out with your friends, you will say more about your bestfriend than me.
I just feel. It is our relationship.
Maybe you are used to it.
I thought of like just hiding. But I feel it is not good.
It is just not right.
I feel I am sharing the love I have.
Sometimes i keep quiet, cuz i wan to have little quarrel as we don't have much time with each other.
We should cherish the time we have when we are always being tgt.
But time is always wasted.
Sometimes I am bo chap.
why?
I don't wish to think and make it more worse.
I don't wish to be hurtful. angry or sad.
Our thinking is totally different.
I have to admit it.
Is like both world don't want to admit at wrong.
Sorry but maybe is due to me, giving too much.
I just say forget it. don't quarrel.
Sometimes I am already tired(outside).
I don't wish to be mentally also.
Avoiding is the word you point to me.
But making matter smaller is the best.
I don't wish for misunderstanding.
I fear more is. You think otherwise
that there might be guys after me.
I don't deny
But. You should know wher you stand.