Crazy nights. Loud music are really so over for me.
One night make me 3 days of temperature rising up and down.
Sleepless night of Bubble tea and weird dreams.
Make me think even further.
Thought of growing apart is scary.
Growing up is much more further scarier.
It just the different images that i saw in the pictures.
It maybe just feel moments of being a baby. Next while I am a 21 year old girl.
Going back to the stages of innocent life? Hard.
It makes me feel more grateful to have wonderful friends and family that are so supportive.
Other than the experiences I had, It is just more I had to go through.
Humans are the worst and the best creatures that God have created.
They can be stubborn at times.
Don't want to admit their mistakes.
Fail to look out for their flaws.
I don't know where you are heading for.
Sometimes I need a guide. But I know I am not the right one.
♥ 1:47:00 AM