Recently just met up wid my wonderful girls. For little dinner talks and lunch talks.
I felt loved.
Really loved.
For the first time, I felt loved.
I don't know why.
But. I am still afraid.
But now, I'm afraid that I treat you like I was being treated before.
So I am trying.
Trying to cherish everything.
We are always trying so hard to make others happy.
Sometimes. Did you try thinking if you are happy with this person??
I am.
And I do now.
Problems are always there. Waiting for us.
But. One thing bear in mind.
We can create the problem to happiness.
We can stop the problems.
because we create them.
On the surface, we maybe happy to others.
But others don't know what we face in the fact.
I just realised.
Maybe maybe you are the one who can change me to a better person.
Maybe maybe you are the one that I will have for the last.
Maybe maybe you are the one that I will change you to a better person.
It is not why we choose each other.
It is the process of start and another chapter of our lifes' is more important.
In life, we are always searching for the perfect on.
But in reality, we all have flaws, we just have to accept the fact.
We do have flaws.
And don't try to be the person you are not.
Because I have choose you.
And I wanna be with you, not another person whom we dream of.
I hope no matter what I face in the future, or what I am waiting.
You will be there.
Like I am here for you.