Don't give up when you are losing hope.
I trust you can make it.
because you have always been reaching for it? Don't you?
You are my only best frend who understand the pain of going through pain.
I just.
Cannot afford to see you getting weak again.
Trust me.
That day.
Was the day where i swore.
never let you cry the day my best frend.
It sounds like we are lovers. But we are FRIENDS AH!=x.
I understand the time and process of going through in and out of the ward.
Feeling lonely.
sick.
tired.
Scare.
I always put my scareness in a place where i normally hide.
Hidden it with a smile is not something you can follow from me.
Crying is the best help.
And crying, and talking with us helps a lot.
We have our own fears once.
I had it once.
Once was enough to make me stronger.
I believe you can.
Make your own decisions.
Be firm with what you want to do.
Rmb, you live once.
I Don't wish you live with regret.
Just take care properly.
Do know , we care.
We always do. even though we are busy. We will try out best?
I don't want to lose you in that cold cold room.
I lose someone so precious already. It will kill me in my heart when someone goes again.
I am sorry for being emo.
But. i cannot control.
♥ 12:22:00 AM