Went out to get some fresh air as I was stuck at home for like 3 days.
I think about going to work tomorrow.
I dread.
I had problems of talking.
and is on saying the right tune of the word.
What can i say?
Come to think about it.
I was talking to Mummy about my future.
It seems so far fetched. But it is actually coming soon.
My goals and achievements are like so hard to reach.
Uni, paying of loans back to Daddy and Mummy, good results, My own car.
How hard it is going to get?
I wonder?
It just seems so hard to get it.
From how I am saying it .
Words from my mouth can be so easily to say But.
Actions are always the hardest to get it out from my mouth.
I need more of my determination.
But i believe it is coming more.
When it gets harder, I will try even harder to get it done.
Since One night life make me so hard to be alive again,
I think I should save my time to do more on stuffs that I need most.
The story which i saw on popular.
What the girl had experience I understand it throughly.
I caught my attention. I just cannot keep my eyes off from it.
I almost cry out cuz it was a simliar feeling that I used to had.