
Recently went out with BFF and MORE BFF.
Felt great and happy.
I chat with them even though I was having a bad sore throat!
One of my BFF was saying when she get marry
Her husband asked her if I was going to be her bridemaid.
Of course i will be.
Her husband said that it will be difficult for him to find a bridegroom to match with me.
Why?
Because I am too Loud and TOO MAN-.-"
(I am that bad?) Seriously!
I can be a bit girly k?
Not that bad right? But I cannot wait for that day to come
and i send her off on her wedding Dress! I like weddings and i like to plan wedding!
It is just so amazing.
Something I left out: I think I begin to have some feelings.
Quote for todaeee: "When you want to fool the world, tell the truth"