Sarah Riani - Intouchable
Today I turn to the words
To stop the tears come
I am ready to change roles
And forget the evil that overtakes me
I turned the pages
I am cleared of any
Even after the storm I would stand
And if I fell Only deal with soil
Today I want to cry
I have the strength
I took the lead
I learned to keep my
All my chances
Before everything is too late
Every day I have the strength to believe
Believe in everything
What I have I banished my fears as far as my weaknesses
Never sell my soul to the devil
I'm Untouchable
For years I searched my wrongs
I have forgiven, I have given again and again
I hung on as not being dragged through the mud
When I showed the finger to say nothing at all
The heart in shelters today than yesterday
I'm my only enemy I'm my only reference
With my pen for only ally
Where do I pay my words
where my tears have flowed too
I took the lead
I learned to keep my
All my chances
Before everything is too late
Every day I have the strength to believe
Believe in everything
What I have I banished my fears as far as my weaknesses
Never sell my soul to the devil
I'm Untouchable
Untouchable ...
I took the lead
I learned to keep my
All my chances
Before everything is too late
Every day I have the strength to believe
Believe in everything
What I have I banished my fears as far as my weaknesses
Never sell my soul to the devil
I'm Untouchable