Todae I get scolding from a courier which is so so so rude! ROAR
Tml thn he will get it!
Being myself is what i like.
I don't know what people feel.
But hiding urself seems so hard.
I am just who i am.
We only live once. so just be ourself.
why hide ourself in the shells of our own.
We should come out and walk out of our shells.
Be brave to face obstacles. Learn how to fall and get up.
Since young, daddy taught me how to be strong enough to get up on my own.
He taught me to be more determined in stuffs and strongly believe in what I do.
Mummy on other hand taught me to be a better understanding kid who doesn't want her parents to worry.
She show me the way of being a good kid.
But well, i turned bad once in a while.
I choose to lead the life I am having now.
Even though it is packed and filled with stupid nonsense jokes and goosips.
But i am Lovin' it. HEHE.
I maybe not be the best for you, But i believe i will work things out to be the only one that will crave out in your heart.
I chose to be in your heart, but i hope i can hold something more important than that.
Which is your hand all the way till i am old.
Thanks for holding my heart tight, but don't let go of it.
Cos i may seems strong, inside, you just don't know how weak i am w/o you.
sometimes not everything will be said, i don't always seems that strong or don't bother.
I just tries to ignore it. I am sorry that i am used to keeping it inside.