
Blue rose.

Which make me go over gagaga.

Candle which show his heart.
Brave soul who sees the girl goes laughing all over him.
Sweet words. somehow doesn't enter her head.
But rose makes her soft hearted. Though she doesn't like real rose.
Party was great. Had fun laughing, listening and chatting.
I don't get it why i feel a distance between both of us.
You look at me, i look at you but no words come out from you.
I was hoping you will distub me again. But it all became silent.
I seriously don't get it.
I don't know.
I am puzzled.
and the worse part, I don't get it why i am so confused about this.
Seriously, I don't know.
I just wish you will come and disturb me again.
Secondly, acceptance was part of it.
Part of me, wants you a lot.
But again part of me, just duno.
I don't understand which part of me is going through.
Maybe i like the life i am having though very lonely.
Maybe .
maybe i don't know.
or maybe i know.
I am super confused.
and tired of you avoiding me.
Seriously i don't understand myself. why i am getting hurt about it. and angry at myself.
Maybe i don't know where i did wrong.