You're a good person, you have time for everyone.
No matter what day it is, you still belong to the public.
Everybody admires you
Just thinking about it, you should be proud.
You have some traits that anyone would want.
Not long after meeting you, your friend calls you to leave.
I knowI understand.
It's just sometimes I really want to ask you.
I don't know if I'll ever have a day of my own?
What if one day I suddenly don't feel well and get lonely
?Would you be able to spare me your valuable time?
I only want a day that you'll look into my eyes to be near each other all day,
to stick together for a long time, can't we?
There's something I want to tell you alone.
Valentine's day, even if you don't get me any flowers,
My birthday, even if you don't get me any presents,
The one thing that is important is I just ask for you to be next to me.
If you're free today, what will you do?
If you're free right now, who will you miss?
I don't mean to bother, I don't mean to harrass,
I just want you to be interested.Please? Please?
However much time, it's not important.
If I don't have you,
If I don't have you with me,
It's not this, it's not that, it's just that I'm lonely.