Words can be describing about a lot of stuffs.
Sometimes we tend to say things out of the way.
I have been reading my books or I meant studying for my tests~!
I realised the words meant so differently.
Models- Either models on runway, figures models, models for building a table and etc...
It is hard to understand what is the real meaning-.-"
Darn, back to books already and put using the net-.-" GOD, it is hard to keep my hands off the com.. It is addictive.
Quote of today! Quite interesting.
"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."
Cool huh?
It does matter how you respond to it!
Though it's a yes or a no!
*Sometimes it is hard avoiding you, i wonder if it is a crush. or just me.
If it is a crush, it is easy.
But the feelings are just so irrtiating.
Making me smile makes me gaga all over you.
I hope i was wrong. Wrong towards it.
How i wish it was.
I will keep it.=)*
♥ 8:10:00 PM