Changes it may seems
But we are still who we are.
We cannot deny the fact.
Who are we.
What we will become.
Cause it is still us.
I went through some pictures.
Our changes during the past , present or maybe the future will never change our ties together for so long.
It always builds up our character. personality. Love for each other.
I just sometimes.
Hate the part of me is going through
But i got to love myself.
If noone is going
Who is going too?
Blah blah blah.
that will i get when i heard from others.
How much more i am going to tolerate?
Sometimes i feel like blowing up everything
But. I cannot.
I treasure them a lot.
More thn anything in this world.
Amazing?
Yeap.
I feel that too.
Blogging in a hse where i shld nt be. feel so entirely weird.
I feel dead now.
Btw i miss you. a lot.
and i hope.
i don't fall.
♥ 6:50:00 PM