Sometimes i feel like dying.
Just die.
It is not simple.
i tink about my parents and many more.
Dying is not simple.
U still need money-.-"
Hahas it sound lame but it is the truth.
There is so many things in my heart i want to say it loud out.
But i cnt.
I keep forcing myself to stop.
Stop.
Keep keep.
It is hard.
when u noticed the people u wan to talk to.
Is not der.
Or either gone?
Hahas.
it maybe funny
But seriously deep down.
I am lonely..
Honest words.
I duno who to talk to.
I don't want to tell my parents.
cos they gt enuff problems.
My sister.
also gt her own stuffs and studies.
End up me?
Talkin and crying to myself.
i keep telling myself to be strong.
But seriously who can be strong by herself?
The frends i really need are really busy
and i noe they have their own problems.
I am just a small matter.
But.
I really very tired.
Of holding so much things in my heart.
Sometimes.
being strong is nt enuff.
plus.
so many things makes me more don't trust anyone.
♥ 4:04:00 AM