Busy working during the holidays but make new frends and did accompany my darlings=).
Feel super super loved and much more happier.
But was busy until, now i am super super tired.
Mentally yesh. Physically also. It is much more.
But i duno why i am still going strong=)
Maybe i gt wonderful ppl to acc me through.
HEHE. LOVE YOU GUYS MAN!!
I MISS MY POLYMATES, CASHERINE, MY BEST FRENDS, AWW>.< EVERYONE LUH.
Work reali tored me apart from you in my mind.
But it just gets harder to get rid of you.
I need more time.
No more emo for you.
But everything you once said is always in my mind.
I was a fool to believe.
I duno maybe it was love which make me fall deep.
It just hurts when i see you happy.
But i also happy for you cuz i am glad you have move on and found better gal.
Maybe we are not meant to be, we are maybe just passing each other lifes more a better life?
♥ 4:28:00 PM