We are just in a different world. Who choose to believe in different thiings.
Letting you go might be the best and the regretting thing that i feel=).
Lost in my own world and space, it cnt feel myself.Numb is all i called it out.
I am reali trying to get a grip of myself. But is hard.
I can't live with a clear mind, so I drink and smoke.
I press down the disappointments that I can't believe with a clear mind
I say words that I can't say with a clear mind
I regret thinking with a clear mind
The tears fall again in front of the farewell
It's still raining in my hurting heart
The sorrowful rain called "you" is still raining in my heart
What is love? What are men? Why, Why, Why- Why are you making me cry like this?
What is love? What are men? Why, Why, Why- Why are you hurting my heart?
What are men? What is love? Why, Why, Why- Why are you not returning to me?
You are still the only one in my heart
What really is love?
They say love is supposed to change
As you get closer, you become more far apart
They say love is supposed to be absurd
It's harder for the person that loves more
We have too many memories together
Our memories are left as scars
I can't close my eyes with a clear mind
What is love? What are men?
Why, Why, Why- Why are you making me so tired?
I'm only waiting for you
I still wait only for you
What really is love?