Todae work in the late afternoon for tuition.
Then rush to national musem.
Tot that i was working todae-.-" when i gt der i realised i gt work on wed onli! damn it-.-""
I am super blur.
But dun worry, i was not the most blur de.
Angela was much more blur and tired thn i was.
Me: Why you order tea?
Angela: Erm, tea hot mah! Thn i don't drink cold de.
Me: Got cold tea de meh?=X
Angela: Huh? I don't know, i don't know.
Me: HAHAHAS!!!
In the train,
Me: lookin at handsome guys
Angela: Stoning... stoning... sleepy..
Me: Oi!
Angela: HUH?
Me:Rmb get down the train hor!
Angela: Orh.
Me: taking out MP3.
Angela: Lookin at me taking out mp3.
Angela: Then she look at her surroundings.
Angela: AH! AMK LE AH?
Me: -.-" Ya.
So long thn she knew it was nearing our stops. HAHAS. ok la. I realised when someone is not enuff of slp, they came more lamer. HAHAS. I was one of them also.
Tml gt long day!! Hope i will die so soon.
I miss him a lot. Thinking through much. And i realised i have not been veri confident in myself.
Nw i realised. I am much stronger thn before. and want to make it more btr.
Thurs must sms him!! BE BRAVE AND TELL HIM MY TRUE FEELINGS!!
Argh. nw thinking if he is well.
and if he gt think of me.
cuz i really miss him badly.