Seeing how i have been make you feel how?
It is cruel for you to leave me to die.
Just like that.
I thank you.
I GROW FROM IT.
LEARN SO MUCH.
I found a btr person thn you.
Even though he is poor, no money.
he is a way much btr person than you.
I love him and yes. i don't love you anymore.
I give you a chance. But you break it.
what for giving you another. when u don't cherish.
I learn how bad a heart can break and be cruel to the person.
You give me wonderful memories that i cnt forget
painful or swt let it all be my past.
I nw look forward to my future. and i want to build a lifetime with my future.
I am a much btr person thanks to you.
I love you. But that was in the past. You are kept in my heart but it is so far away.
Onli memories left.
Looking back.thinking hard. the times i feel so happy but worse as my life slowly falls apart when i am with you. I was so different when i was with you. I change.
I wanted myself back. I make a choice. A Choice i believe it so badly after you break my heart.
It is proved right, Thank you. Even for breaking my heart to see clearly. what kind of person are you.
I wish you the best and don't even bother findin me cuz i dun wish to see you in my life. I said it before.
♥ 12:52:00 AM