I always miss you like you do.
Too much of misunderstanding.
Too much of confusion.
I am just worried.
Too much worrying makes me troubled.
Makes me sway.
Makes me long for you to be by my side everyday.
Love in everyone's life is hard to expect.
We cnt always expect whatever happens to us, will happen to the others.
We must learn how to accept and don't take things for granted.
For a moment, i forget.
I took it for granted.
But i learn it.
We shld all learn.
And take it easy.
Believe in the person.
I hate myself for thinking too much.
Always.
Family is always part of our love.
Don't see them on the surface.
Learn to understand.
Talk to them, teach them what is goin in our lifes.
Don't see them like an object.
Or forget about them.
We are all humans.
we need to breathe.
If we need to breathe, ask the others to breathe with you..
We will always be der.
Like u wan it to be.=D
♥ 11:07:00 PM