What we went through, we always be reminded not to do it.
Playing on the swing makes me feel so sad.
I rmb my grandfather pushin me when i was young.
I was so small when i was sitting on the swing.
Everything started to change when we all grow big. He grew older.
HDB went upgrading.
So does the playground.
There is no more swing. There is no more sand.
It have been change.
We all went our own ways. grew older. did our own stuffs.
Grandfather didn't change a bit. But he grew older. and older.
And eventually he got sick.
so sick
that we are reminded to visit him.
By the time, it was too late.
We lost.
totally.
Where is the times when we are so happy.
before we all change?
I miss. And i lost it too.
It cannot be back. Never. Noone can replace him. my memories with him. it is heartbreaking.
I just need you.
You to guide me. teach me.
I miss you.
♥ 12:10:00 AM