
I am who i am. 爱 myself.
thankew yay yay yay :]

Who will i run to.
You were the one who I could tell
my deepest fears
And you were the one who always wiped
away my tears.
When he hurt me
you were my prince
sent straight from above
Like a fool I never saw
you were falling in love
So now I've lost everything,
Cause now you say you're gone forever more
So who will I
Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you left me behind
Who will dry my tears
When I cry
Who will I run to
and who will I turn to
Now that you're not herein my life
You were the one I took for granted
All those years.
OohooohohAnd you were the one,I
should of known it was so clear
How could I be so blind not to see
whats before my eyesI
'll get you back here with me
if it takes the rest of my life
Cause I would do anything
Cause I want you back forever more
Who will I run too
Who will I turn to
Now that you left me behind,
Who will dry my tears when I cry.
Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you're not here
In my lifeI would gladly turn and cross the
deep blue sea
If I could know that I would have
you here with me.
I realize that I was blind but now I finally see
I need you back here in my life.
Oh baby can't you see.
Who will I run to
Who will I turn to
Now that you left me behind
who will dry my tears when I cry
Who will I run to
who will I turn to
now that you're not herein my life.
Who will be there for me
who's gonna rescue me
who's gonna share my dreams
who's gonna mend this broken heart.