i feel happy now.
but sometimes i feel he make me change a lot.
nt onli my thinking.
and my attiude towards most of the stuffs.
i admit.i still cnt forget the times with him.
no matter what guy i wid nw, i still talk abt him.
ppl get irritated, sianz, and eventually give up on me.
I dun feel the sadness in me anymore.
But i duno why i still am like tt.
after this incident, it make me feel i have grown up, more stronger, faced up to the facts.
i juz wan to leave everything behind, but it always seems i am lookin back in order nt to be like the past.
I am scare.
sometimes i get the happiness from u.you noe you make me melt. like ice?
i wan to be wid u
u make me touched.
u make me feel happy.
u make me feel protected.
u make me love u.
I am really falling for u.
I am to scare to accept ur love.
i dun wan u treat me gd
but in another hand, i also dun wan to let go.
How?
You choosed ur path with me,but i am undecided.
am i wrong to disappoint u?
♥ 8:11:00 PM