Sometimes people say duno for a reason.
but for me, i reali dun hav a clue.
Not a reason
but reali i cnt think of.
Many things happen for a reason
like who you meet, who you love, or even u fall for.
Most of us fall for the wrong person, but we still continue to let it fall.
Like me, i am 1 of them.
I reali lost in my world. which. i duno how to think.act or learn.
I need time to adjust. I might fall apart.
Love is sometimes so complicated. but thn easy to fall for.
it is like a big trap which every1 falls for.
people do silly things for love or for loves ones.
I want to be loved.but i was hopin for something better.
To fall in love again.
which i am trying to learn.
I am now like a child which is begining to start my journey.
I need to be reborn to fall again.
The feelings is always swt, but der are times tt is sour or bitter.
I am afraid of taking the step.
It is like a new born baby who juz begin to walk. afraid to fall.
Todae will be a time for me to think through, if i am ready for any step forward.
Any decision i make, will make me change again.
I learn through the hard way thanks to you.
But u make me grow stronger.
Thank you.
Learning the process is hard.