2007 happen so much things that i really want to forget and dun remember it at all.
So parts of 2007 will make me happy that is meetin him. but i duno if meetin him was the right thing.
by chance we met, so many things hav change during this time. i duno if it is right or wrong. I begin to doubt after you said many of your problems were caused by me. Our lives changed after we gt together. My family and me gt worse after i gt wif you. My family blames me for much of their problems. I duno if i made the right decision. I was so firm from the start. cuz i believe i can solve any problems or tough roads as long as i wif you.
but nw you said that i cause you problems. Izzit wrong to be with you from the start. i am confused. Maybe i was wrong that i thought i could face my problems bravely. My heart breaks when you told me i cause you problems. If i give you so much problems, thn i shld leave. Maybe you will live more better and happier without me.
I thought i could be a better gf for you. But i was wrong. i am nt. All along i was trying to be a gd gf that you needed the most. I juz could nt make it right? Ppl say you treat me badly, saying you are nt a gd bf. they say dun help u say any gd words. But in my heart i believe you are a gd bf. even though you dun show concern, say swt-nths.. or when i need you the most.
2008 is a fresh start. i duno if this yr will be a better yr. But i will try my best to work hard de.JIA YOU!!
♥ 5:41:00 PM