Recently weather hasn't been quite good.. it keeps on raining and stop suddenly then continues again.. I hate this kind of weather.. but i like it too.. because it is veri shiok to sleep in this kind of weather.. Damn cooling..Laogong and his brother recently also have an accident.. quite serious.. But now.. they are on the road of recovery.. and i am quite happy that they are alright.. GOd bless them.. and I also hope god will protect them in many ways.. i Dun wish them to happen anything..even though they smokes.. but they are still nice people..just that they have bad habits..Haix.life is veri complicated you want things to be your way.. but it will nvr be.. so just live the way you want bah.. Things can change suddenly and may disappear quickly.. Cherish wat you have now.. or regret ltr.. I learn from laogong a lot of things.. In a r/s, i found out a lot of things.. not onli in love.. and about life.. I learn to cherish you dear.. I will nvr let you go.. cuz i have met the BESTEST guy i ever meet in my life..
♥ 12:21:00 AM