I didn't know that reputation means so much to you.
On how your daughter look, does. what people say is their problem.Then we must pretend what people expects us to be??
Why we can't be ourself? I didn't know what people says to you affects you so much.You dun wan people to gossip about us.It is life. Everyone will gossip de. What you expects?
Why you want us to pretend pretend?? I am your daughter.. You rather trust what people say about me then believing me? Thn what i am to you. People's words are much powerful thn me. I didn't know that. If you didn't do anythin wrong, you dun nid to be scare.
Ya right. i didn't say anythin doesn't mean he dun understand me. He understands me. he will ask me if i want to go home. dun blame everything on him can?? It is I who dun wan to go home and drag the time. WHY YOU DIDN"T LISTEN AND JUST NAG! i cnt even talk. nt that i dun wan to talk. you give me no reason to talk plus you make me more angry that i dun wan to talk. FOR ONCE CAN YOU DUN TALK AND LET ME TALK???
I reali dun understand. ask me to marry ah?? and stop studyin?? You want me to do like tt?? follow your footsteps?? I AM TRYING TO COPE.. YOU JUZ DUN SEE IT?? WHAT FOR I GO HOME I STILL DO MY WORK?? IF nt i go and slp le..
I REALI TRIED AND TIRED OF ALL THIS!! YOU JUZ MUST MAKE ME SHUT!!
I DUN WAN TO TALK TO YOU GUYS!! YOU GUYS MAKE ME LIKE THAT!! DO YOU NOE?