I lately feel red. green.blue
I don't even know what i am feeling now when i type this post.
red-> is angry
green-> is jealous
blue-> is moody
Now? Purple-> Confused
When i just came back home, my mother ask me if my father is a devil, or she is becoming one too.
You want me to reply what. No you are not. I AM THE DEVIL WHICH IS CAUSING YOU SO MANY PROBLEMS?
thn my mother say she tml want to talk.
Y always talk talk talk?
When you talk, will it solve. It nvr been solved ever since i with my bf.
Y? You guys dun like.
You want me to do what?
I really veri confused.
Do you know what i am facing?
Do you it is hard to talk to u guys?
Which children is darling to face their parents?
todae i watch a show, the child is afraid of his father.
While his father thought that his child is not afraid of him once his child say he is not afraid of him.
All children all be afraid of their parents.
I don't know who to seek when i really feel helpless.
The more i talk about it, people get irritated by it.
What for i say so much.
It is best that i keep my mouth shut?
I really don't know
Give me some light?Please?
♥ 1:08:00 AM