Tml will be workin le.. XD.. So long didn't work le.. todae went to check out the taka square.. wah... todae weekdays also a lot of people at der and buying stuffs..
Todae lesson was kinda of interesting.. But the onli irritating was the air-con.. It was COLD LIKE SHIT!!! WAH.. i still feeel veri cold even though i was wearing my thick thick sweater.. after lesson me,notti and anqi went to bishan.. we even saw Our 3d teacher at der.. wif his gf..
SORRY ANQI ABT I LEAVING EARLY.. I TREAT U CHICKEN RICE OK?=)
todae the whole day went out wif angela.. so long didn't went out since like jan? it was quite long le.. hahah.. now is already oct.. Time files reali veri fast.. she is graduting soon le.. me?? starting my 2nd yr soon?? haiz.. Me and him also 7 months le... Goin on to 8 months baby!!
Baby, todae i didn't see you the whole day.. cuz you are slping so soundly.. =)) cute lo.. I MISS YOU DARLIN!! But u are llike too busy to sms me lo!!=((
now i am sick.. sore throat + flu + lovesick too!!XD baby wher r u??