WAH!! Lately there are many assignements to do... every module there is a project.. and there is a main project also..Man!! how am i going to finish it..I dun feel as stress as the previous sem.In fact i enjoyed it lots... I guess i was kind of excited about 3D?? It interests me a lot.. cuz at the begining i dun quite understand it. But after the 1st try, i got a hang of it. I do things in 3D much faster!! hahax...
My b'day is coming in 3weeks time?? Nt quite excited about it. Cuz i didn't celebrate my bday for like 3 yrs le bah on the actual day.. i was always working on tt day=((.. This yr, quite special cuz i gt to noe a gal who have the same bday date as me!!!Finally!! i find so long liao.. But i nt quite sure if i will be happy celebrating it anot.. Because this yr happened so many things that i dun feel happy lookin forward to it.
I guess maybe i celebrate on my own.. or juz ya slack around bah.. sounds no life..NAH>.<>