Hihi.. back at my blog le.. since i nvr update so long.. argh.. hahah.. school hav been ok?? i guesss... cuz i think we didn't hav projects this week so it was rather ok?? hahah.. it is nice to slack and nt having any projects for like 3 weeks?..
Ytd went out wif notti to discuss abt our project 4.. It is like cool shit.. we discuss our first idea by using 30 mins onli!!!! it is damn fast.. but we plan to look and research more first!!! haaa..XD.. our concept is quite funny and make us laugh the whole time..
During national day, i went out wif xy and cathi!!! the fireworks was damn damn nice and clear la!!! So cool la.. It was nice for xy to pei me walk all the way to der.. I am so sry if i make u so tired and leg aching!! SORRY XINYI!!! I will treat u bubble tea!! =PP..
I just look back at my blog.. I So damn damn damn long nvr update le.. so many thing hav happen and nice moments too..