So ya..recently at school everything is happening a lot of things.. but i will not mention at here.. becuz i feel that it is sort of inmature to say it in blogs?? ya.. anyway.. i am not concerning about it anymore..I dun give a damn le.. I need to settle my own stuffs too..
anyway.. many of them are stress about the course.. At first they are keen in this course.. but becuz of what we have been under going and stuffs have been happening.. we are Goin down soon..ya.. we had some talks of the teachers and ya.. arrange some talk about our course and stuffs.. My mother thinks that it is a good way to let the parents to know about it.. i am fine with it anyway..=)..
Ya.. for me.. i haven't start on my project.. i am goin to do todae.. late at the nite.. ya...WEE~ slack and chiong ltr.. i dun hav the mood to start yet.. I noe it is kind of lazy..ya.. but nvm.. i hope i can finish.. Things have been going the way it seems.. i guess so.. Onli for some bahz.. =).. everything is Going to be fine....