haix... wat are frends for anyway... so long nvr update liao.., so update.. haix.. nw i realised tt in e world U have many frends... But e frends tt reali care abt u will be der always..U NOe hu U guys r... But.. some frends will Nt be der when u reali need them... haix... If they hav Gd reason I dun reali blame them.. But for some stupid Excuse i will be Mad at them de,... i feel lyk bashing them up.. But i CoulD Nt do tt.. after all they are all my frend.s. N mostly i hate liers Who are my frends... Whomever U are can u pls stop talling lies... I hav enuff of it... U are Nt sick of it.. I M.. ok!!.. haix... N stop all those Craps abt Ur bf ... I noe u Dun hav ... U dun nid 2 say tt U gt..
U dun hav juz admit de... Some ppl hate 2 admit mistakes.. Argh.. Dun Care liao... Todae Nt in veri gd mood... There is no1 2 talk 2.. so i write everything on my blog.. i HATE THEM>>>>
♥ 9:11:00 PM