aiyo... today is my mother's bday.. there is no cake or any celebration for her... I pity her..=[.. cuz she dun lyk any celebration mah.. hmmm.. But luckily me and my sister ytd already bought her sumthin as a presents liao.. she Was quite ok wif it... hmmm.. early in e morning wakre up already nvr c her liao.. Guess she went to my Ah ma's hse liao..hee.. Me and my sister wake up veri late abt 10++ thn wake up cuz we talk e whole Nite and listening to my Hp songs in my room mah... Until Our father scolded us lor.. HeEX.. aiyo.. todae muz go my father's frends Hse 2 celebrate my mother bday wat E!!! Dun feel lyk going.. But duNo can Anot.. I rather be at home thn Goin der.. I rather be at home lor.. Anyway NO1 cares oso..Bleahz.. whahha.. go der oso veri sianz de.. My parents go der talk talk onli... Thn me and my sister Go der Do wat??? Watch TV lor.. Whole day watchin tv.. i Rather At home ... can do more things thn der lor... wahaha... Dun wat say at der oso..